At Acer Home Inspections we take the threat of Radon in our homes very seriously. We believe every home needs to be checked out for this deadly gas that we can not detect by Smell, Touch or Sight. Radon is often ignored because it is a slow killer. Radon is the second leading cause of Lung Cancer in the US only behind Smoking.
Reasons to Hire Acer Home Inspections for your Radon Testing
- We provide more than just a test, we get you the needed information specific to your test results
- InterNACHI Approved Radon Tester
- We Passed the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) test
- We keep a Quality Assurance Plan to ensure accurate results for our clients
- We use Continuous Radon Measuring Devices to give results fast
- We get your results within 72 hours of the start of the 48 hour measurement.
- We have no conflict of interest.
- We only test and only care about accurate results
- We use EPA protocols
- After your results we will walk you through any steps needed
SURGEON GENERAL HEALTH ADVISORY:
“Indoor radon is the second-leading cause of lung cancer in the United States and breathing it over prolonged periods can present a significant health risk to families all over the country. It’s important to know that this threat is completely preventable. Radon can be detected with a simple test and fixed through well-established venting techniques.” January 2005